Product Questions & Answers
Have a product Question?
Be the first to ask a question!
The APR Oil Catch Can System traps excessive crankcase oil vapors and gunk from entering the engine. The system reduces carbon buildup on intake valves, and octane lowering oil vapors and oil pooling within the intake tract. It's a simple modification to install, drains in seconds with the flick of a knob, and is recommended at all stages of performance.
- Increases performance by eliminating a common boost leak
- Reduces octane lowering oil vapors and airflow restricting carbon buildup
- Catches oil and gunk
- Oil and gunk pools in the can, not in the intercooler piping.
- Easy to drain
- A simple knob allows the system to drain in seconds without any tools
- Easy to install
- Installs in minutes
- The hoses pop right on without tools thanks to the OEM Norma fittings.
- Easy to maintain
- Yearly maintenance is a snap thanks to the two-piece billet design.
- High-quality hoses
- Resist oil degradation, kinks, abrasion, and blockage from freezing
- High-quality can, plate and bracket
- Strong, clean and attractive billet-aluminum
- Stainless steel parts look right at home in the engine bay
- APR Catch Can
- Installation hardware
May Fit Selected Vehicle
Refer to chart for vehicle fitment
No Vehicle Selected
Select vehicle or refer to chart
|8V A3 1.8L Turbo I4||FWD|
|8V A3 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|8V S3 2.0L Turbo I4|
|F3 Q3 2.0L Turbo I4|
|MK1 Arteon 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|MK2 Tiguan (5NA) 2.0L Turbo I4 [GEN 3]||FWD ||
|MK7 GLI 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD|
|MK7 Golf 1.8L Turbo I4||FWD|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8L Turbo I4|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|MK7 GTI 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD|
|MK7 R 2.0L Turbo I4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.