Product Questions & Answers
Have a product Question?
Be the first to ask a question!
For vehicles with an 3" midpipes and an APR Catback Exhaust System, the APR X-Pipe is a must have. This upgrade creates a smooth transition between the two systems and integrates an x-pipe that reduces backpressure.
This upgrade smooths out the exhaust note for a more refined sound profile while also increasing peak torque. Like the rest of the system, the x-pipe is constructed from T304 stainless steel, beautifully TIG welded, and includes all new APR slip clamps.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Dual 3" to 2.75" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Integrated X-Pipe
- Refined exhaust note
- Lower exhaust back pressure
- Increased peak torque
- For use with 3" midpipes to and APR Catback
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- APR Exhaust X-Pipe
May Fit Selected Vehicle
Refer to chart for vehicle fitment
No Vehicle Selected
Select vehicle or refer to chart
|C7 RS7 4.0L Turbo V8|
|C7 S6 4.0L Turbo V8|
|C7 S7 4.0L Turbo V8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.