Product Questions & Answers
Have a product Question?
Be the first to ask a question!
APR Direct Replacement Brake Discs are a plug-and-play upgrade for your factory brakes. They provide reduced brake fade, improved brake consistency, and excellent modulation, especially during repeated consecutive braking applications or spirited driving.
The rotors have improved resistance to distortion, warping, and cracking at high temperatures. They pair perfectly with the APR Direct Replacement Advanced Street Pads, and provide a no-compromise solution for spirited daily driving.
- Direct replacement front brake discs
- 340x30 mm slotted and vented design
- Reduced brake fade and improved brake consistency
- Improved initial braking response or bite
- Improved brake modulation, especially during emergency stops
- Improved resistance to rotor distortion, warping, and cracking at high temps
- Slot pattern specifically designed to evenly distribute heat across the rotor surface
- Slot pattern operates smoothly and quietly over a wide application range
- Cast in Europe from a proprietary high carbon cast-iron alloy
- Machined to tolerances up to three times tighter than the industry norm
- Maximum Temperature Recording (MTR) system
- Proprietary black, anti-contamination finish ensures no oils are transferred to the pads
- Suitable for normal daily driving and spirited driving
- APR Bake Rotor Set
May Fit Selected Vehicle
Refer to chart for vehicle fitment
No Vehicle Selected
Select vehicle or refer to chart
|8V S3 2.0L Turbo I4|
|F3 Q3 2.0L Turbo I4|
|MK1 Arteon 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|MK1 CC (B6) 3.6L VR6||FWD ||
|MK2 Tiguan (5NA) 2.0L Turbo I4 [GEN 3]||FWD ||
|MK2 TT (8J) 3.2L VR6|
|MK2 TTS (8J) 2.0L Turbo I4|
|MK7 GLI 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD|
|MK7 GTI 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD|
|MK7 R 2.0L Turbo I4|
|MK8 GTI 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.