Product Questions & Answers
Have a product Question?
Be the first to ask a question!
Upgrading your factory Audi B9/B9.5 S4, S5, or SQ5 HPFP internals with higher flow fuel pump internals to support higher ethanol or hybrid turbos? Disassembly & assembly of the factory HPFP housing requires a specialty tool to unthread the internal body from the fuel pump body. We have designed and manufactured our B9 3.0T Turbocharged HPFP assembly tool to complete the installation process without any hassles to make the job easy.
Unlike other brand tools that require a deep well socket, our tool is designed to fit directly to a 1/2" drive socket wrench. This offers better leverage for unthreading the body and reliable torque spec for installation.
- Tool to make for easy HPFP pump upgrade install
- Required for assembly/disassembly of factory pumps
- Strong steel alloy won't bend or strip
- Zinc coated to protect against rust for long life
- Easy to use 1/2" drive for use with socket and torque wrenches
- Integrated Engineering High Pressure Fuel Pump Assembly Tool
May Fit Selected Vehicle
Refer to chart for vehicle fitment
No Vehicle Selected
Select vehicle or refer to chart
|4M Q7 3.0L Turbo V6
|4M Q8 3.0L Turbo V6
|B9 RS5 2.9L Turbo V6
|B9 S4 3.0L Turbo V6
|B9 S5 3.0L Turbo V6
|B9 SQ5 (80A) 3.0L Turbo V6
|C8 A6 3.0L Turbo V6
|C8 A7 3.0L Turbo V6
|C8 S6 2.9L Turbo V6
|C8 S7 2.9L Turbo V6
|D5 A8 3.0L Turbo V6
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.