Product Questions & Answers
Have a product Question?
Be the first to ask a question!
IE's 4.0TT ECU tune for the Audi C8 platform is a total transformation delivering supercar performance and maximized power delivery. With our cutting-edge modern motorsport tuning approach, your twin-turbocharged V8 engine's potential is fully realized while maintaining total comfort and reliability. Release the hidden power and heighten your driving experience with a simple install that takes only minutes.
IE Stage 1 C8 EA825 ECU calibration dramatically increases hidden performance with up to 828HP and 862ft-lbs! IE's advanced tuning platform releases hidden power, maximizes the drive feel, boost delivery, throttle response, and powerband to completely transform your 4.0TT engine into a supercar powerhouse. Engineered to operate on entirely stock hardware or with an upgraded intake and intercoolers for the most performance.
Your IE tune purchase includes multiple fuel options that offer dramatic power increases. Using your IE POWERlink, switch between octanes as often as you like allowing you to run 91/93 pump gas or flash to our race gas 104 or ethanol files for a massive increase in HP & TQ in only minutes.
Flashing the E85 fuel map allows easy fill-ups at the pump without mixing ethanol blends. This ethanol calibration delivers a massive increase in power over regular 91/93 pump gas while keeping mid-range power in check with the factory direct injection (DI) system and avoiding lean conditions, misfires, and power loss. E85 offers amazingly fast and consistent power delivery from the pump and is much less expensive than race gas.
Ready to experience an absolute torque monster!? Mixing regular 91/93 pump gas and E85 at a 40% ethanol content (E40) creates a blend that stays within the safe limit of fuel delivery for the factory injectors. This allows the E40 calibration to produce the full torque output available from the twin-turbo V8, resulting in an insane 862ft-lbs of torque that translates to a pull with seat slamming g-forces.
In areas that do not have readily available ethanol or track enthusiasts with accessable race fuel pumps, the included 104-octane race gas file also succeeds in a considerable jump in power over regular pump gas. Sunoco GT260 Plus 104 octane is used to develop this tune and is highly recommended for the best results.
The factory ECU calibration is full of regulations and compromises that limits horsepower/torque and dull the power delivery and throttle feedback. IE calibrators re-tuned the complicated mass flow modeled boost control mapping with advanced strategies to achieve precision boost request targeting that results in unmatched power delivery. The throttle mapping also receives a significant rewrite to deliver a linear and predictable throttle feedback. These refinements result from months and months of fine details that dramatically improves your conneciton to the car with a much sportier and precise feel.
Commonly used in roll racing, Brake Boosting allows you to build extra turbo boost by applying brake pressure while accelerating. Release the brake pressure for a "rolling launch" and leg up on the competition. Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) is the measurement of fuel mixtures exiting the exhaust and is used to determine the health of the fuel/air mixture entering the engine. IE engineers have spent countless hours adjusting boost air/fuel ratio, ignition timing angle, camshaft phasing, intake air temps, and much more to develop the proper EGT adjustments for ultimate engine safety without sacrificing power on all octanes.
- Horsepower & torque gains maximized
- Includes Apple & Android Mobile Flashing app
- 91, 93, 104, E40, & E85 fuel maps included
- Compatible with all stock hardware
- Get the most performance with upgraded intake and intercooler
- Stage 1 Transmission Tune included with ECU purchase
- Harder and more aggressive launch strategy
- Brake boost enabled for rolling launch
- Recalibrated factory boost gauge displays higher boost
- Rescaled horsepower and torque gauge displays
- Gauge display needle animations smoothed (less glitchy)
- Unused ECU tuning strategies activated and tuned
- Auto start/stop disabled (button turns on instead of off)
- Neutral/park rev limit raised
- Enhanced exhaust overrun crackle in sport mode
- Maximized map scaling for dependable throttle use
- Boost control reconfigured for smooth and crisp power delivery
- Optimized EGT for safe fuel ratios and maximized power output
- Reduced turbocharger lag
- Road speed limiters removed
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Direct port OBDII at-home flashing
- Easy octane switching takes only minutes
- Read and clear diagnostic/problem codes
- Easy to use Data-logger
- Integrated Engineering Performance ECU Tune
- Integrated Engineering POWERlink V4 Tune Cable (OPTIONAL)
May Fit Selected Vehicle
Refer to chart for vehicle fitment
No Vehicle Selected
Select vehicle or refer to chart
|4M RS Q8 4.0L Turbo V8|
|4M SQ7 4.0L Turbo V8|
|4M SQ8 4.0L Turbo V8|
|C8 RS6 4.0L Turbo V8|
|C8 RS7 4.0L Turbo V8|
|D5 S8 4.0L Turbo V8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.