Product Questions & Answers
Have a product Question?
Be the first to ask a question!
Adding more power is easy! When you upgrade from Stage 1 to Stage 2 or K04 with IE, you only pay the difference in tune cost with no extra fees. Simply install the required hardware upgrades then follow the link on your IE POWERlink software to purchase the tune upgrade and you will be blowing away the competition in minutes!
Your factory TSI power plant is controlled by a very advanced Engine Control Unit (ECU). This complicated computer is loaded with maps and routines to operate your vehicle efficiently, however, much of the available performance is left on the table and the calibration is not written to take advantage of aftermarket power adders such as cold air intakes, intercoolers, donwpipes and turbo upgrades. IE's advanced ECU Tunes are extensively engineering to completely reverse-engineer the factory mapping and re-write new calibrations for ultimate performance without sacrificing factory comfort and reliability. These perfected ECU Tunes undergo thousands of hours dyno testing, street analysis, track days, altitude verification and more. Each test results obsessive revisions resulting in a rounded tune that will take your VW or Audi 2.0T TSI engine from "peppy" to "WOW"!
IE's own in-house developed POWERlink cable and software gives you the freedom to quickly flash your car’s engine control unit (ECU) or transmission control unit (TCU) with your new IE performance tune. The cable simply plugs into your vehicle’s OBD-2 port, from there simply follow the on-screen directions to quickly upload the tune. Adding horsepower is as easy as clicking FLASH NOW! The flash tool also grants instant access to upgrade tune stages, switch fuel octanes, flash back to stock, perform engine diagnostics, read/clear codes and gather high-quality operating data via logging.
- Unleash hidden power in 30 minutes or less
- Full performance calibration for downpipe upgrades
- No hardware upgrades required (Stage 1)
- Supports 91 or 93 octanes
- Rev limit raised to 7000 RPM
- Road speed limiters removed
- Easy upgrade to Stage 2 or K04 (only pay the difference)
- All safety protocols remain for reliable engine life
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Compatible with IE Cold Air Intake
- Compatible with IE FDS Intercooler
- Compatible with IE DSG Tune
- Compatible with IE Intake Manifold Upgrade
- Requires IE POWERlink Flash Tool
- Requires Windows 7+ powered device
- Integrated Engineering Performance ECU Tune
- Integrated Engineering POWERlink V4 Tune Cable (OPTIONAL)
May Fit Selected Vehicle
Refer to chart for vehicle fitment
No Vehicle Selected
Select vehicle or refer to chart
|8P A3 2.0L Turbo I4 (TSI Engine)||FWD ||
|8U Q3 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|B6 Passat 2.0L Turbo I4 (TSI Engine)||FWD|
|MK1 CC (B6) 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD|
|MK1 Tiguan (5N) 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|MK5 GTI 2.0L Turbo I4 (TSI Engine)||FWD|
|MK5 Jetta · GLI (1K) 2.0L Turbo I4 (TSI Engine)||FWD|
|MK6 GLI (1B) 2.0L Turbo I4 (TSI GEN 1 Engine)||FWD|
|MK6 GTI 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.