Product Questions & Answers
Have a product Question?
Be the first to ask a question!
IE Stage 1 ECU calibration dramatically increases performance leaving no hidden power on the table, and safely maxes out the factory IHI IS20 turbocharger's horsepower & torque capability. Engineered to operate on entirely stock hardware and compatible with basic bolt-ons (intake, turbo inlet, intercooler).
IE Stage 2 software is for full bolt-on stock turbo builds running an aftermarket racing downpipe. IE calibrators use advanced tuning strategies to extract additional power and account for the increased flow from an upgraded downpipe and performance hardware. The required hardware upgrades for stage 2 will increase airflow, exhaust flow, lower intake air temps, provide faster IAT recovery, and produce an overall more efficient and faster vehicle on the stock IHI IS20 turbocharger.
IE Stage 2+ IS38 adds the next step of power over Stage 2 by adding a larger IHI IS38 turbocharger delivering up to 420HP & 474TQ! This ECU tune when combined with your existing Stage 2 hardware and IS38 adds additional power and boost over Stage 2 using the factory larger turbo found stock on MK7 Golf R and 8V S3 engines.
IE Stage 3 GT2260S offers an easy upgrade to the bolt-on turbo with power levels delivering up to 463HP & 454TQ on pump gas! This advanced ECU calibration when combined with the Garrett turbocharger, HPFP upgrade, and stage 2 hardware (intake, intercooler, & downpipe) delivers deceivingly fast performance and exhilarating fun.
- Horsepower & torque gains maximized
- Up to 420HP & 474ft-lbs (Stage 2+)
- Up to 489HP & 483TQ (Stage 3)
- Inlcudes Apple & Android mobile flashing app
- Stock boost control optimized for all conditions
- 91, 93, & 104 pump octanes available (95, 98, & 108 RON)
- Optional TrueFlex adapts from 91 pump all the way to full E85
- Includes optional High Torque & Low Torque files
- Rev limiter increased to 7000 RPM (with DSG flash)
- Brake boosting enabled for rolling launches on all stages
- Launch control torque increased for faster launches
- Road speed limiters removed
- Exhaust Crackle feature available for Stage 2
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Direct port OBDII at-home flashing
- Easy octane switching takes only minutes
- Upgrade stages to match hardware upgrades
- Simple on/off feature toggling with POWERlink
- Read and clear diagnostic/problem codes
- Easy to use Data-logger
- Integrated Engineering Performance ECU Tune
- Integrated Engineering POWERlink V4 Tune Cable (OPTIONAL)
May Fit Selected Vehicle
Refer to chart for vehicle fitment
No Vehicle Selected
Select vehicle or refer to chart
|8V A3 2.0L Turbo I4 (CNT Engine)
|MK7 GLI 2.0L Turbo I4
|MK7 GTI 2.0L Turbo I4
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.