Product Questions & Answers
Have a product Question?
Be the first to ask a question!
The NEUSPEED HI-FLO TDI Turbo Discharge Pipe removes the damper chamber from the discharge side of the turbocharger. First, a newly machined billet aluminum discharge pipe reduces restriction with a smooth bore transition from turbo outlet to hose size. Secondly, the internal machined groove on the mounting flange uses the factory "O" ring to ensure leak-free performance.
All restrictions are removed with full-diameter flow and with no modifications to the vehicle - this is a bolt-on part. You can expect better response and more horsepower.
- Replaces OE# 03L 131 111 Q (plastic)
- DOES NOT FIT 2009 TDI WITH METAL DAMPER.
- Black Hard Anodized Aluminum.
- Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California.
- Proudly manufactured in USA.
- The actual part is shown in the photo.
- NEUSPEED HI-FLO Turbo Discharge Damper
May Fit Selected Vehicle
Refer to chart for vehicle fitment
No Vehicle Selected
Select vehicle or refer to chart
|8P A3 2.0L TDI I4
|B7 Passat 2.0L TDI I4 (CKR Engine)
|MK5 Jetta (1K) 2.0L TDI I4
|MK6 Golf 2.0L TDI I4
|MK6 Jetta (1B) 2.0L TDI I4 (CJA Engine)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.