Product Questions & Answers
Have a product Question?
Be the first to ask a question!
NEUSPEED Power Module is a device that easily allows the ablest person to upgrade the performance of their VAG 1.8/2.0 TSI (Gen3 engine) without reducing the reliability or integrity of the engine, clutch, and driveline.
This is the simplest and best alternative option for chip tuning. The NEUSPEED Power Module is an all-new design, not some rebranded 3rd party product. It is a plug and play box that intercepts at the MAP and Boost sensors and can be installed or removed within minutes without any detection. There is a convenient two-position switch for 91+ premium fuel and 100+ octane race fuel for maximum HP output.
The electrical components are housed in a CNC-machined Delrin® enclosure which is protected from the elements and is designed and manufactured to be positioned within the engine bay of your vehicle. The wire harness is manufactured using automotive quality wiring which is both oil and heat resistant and has the same OE water proof connectors as used on your engine.
NEUSPEED Power Module is designed, engineered and tuned for a specific engine, not a generic box.
The USA delivered GTI is underrated from the factory, our dyno shows about 225HP with the boost spiking at 1.3 bar (19 psi) in stock form, so raising the boost to spin the factory turbo to its peak efficiency whether ECU tuned or Power Module will yield about 260HP in stock engine configuration using 91 octane fuel. Dyno sheet is available for viewing, the vehicle had no other modifications and was running on 91 pump gas for a fair test comparison. The chart shows Stock, Power Module +5 and Power Module +7 runs.
- +5 PSI Increase
- +7 PSI Increase
- 1.8 TSI: 30+ HP / 55+ ft./lbs.Torque
- 2.0 TSI: 35+ HP / 70+ ft/lbs.Torque
- 2.0 TSI "Budack/Miller Cycle": 30+ HP / 55+ ft./lbs.Torque
- Allows ECU to remain in control of boost
- The actual boost is increased by a precise amount
- Boost is increased in a gradual, progressive fashion
- Uses the closed-loop control of the ECU to increase boost
- No effect on cold start
- No effect on warm-up
- No change to idle, cruise and moderate acceleration modes of operation
- No change to factory ECU programming, communication or safety protocols
- No ECU TD1 code to void manufactures warranty
- Not affected by ECU reprogramming by the dealer
- Makes use of existing ECU programming for higher boost levels
- Air/Fuel mixture maintained from the wideband O2 and closed-loop mode of the ECU
- Ignition timing optimized by the ECU
- Plug-and-play intercept at Boost and MAP sensor connector locations
- Installation or removal can be completed in a few minutes (depending on model)
- No trace Power Module was ever thereafter removed
- Power Module can be sold or installed on another vehicle of the same engine type.
- One Year Warranty
- NEUSPEED Power Module
May Fit Selected Vehicle
Refer to chart for vehicle fitment
No Vehicle Selected
Select vehicle or refer to chart
|4M Q7 2.0L Turbo I4|
|8V A3 1.8L Turbo I4||FWD|
|8V A3 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|8V S3 2.0L Turbo I4|
|B7 Passat 1.8L Turbo I4 [GEN 3]||FWD|
|B9 A4 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|B9 A5 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|B9 Q5 (80A) 2.0L Turbo I4|
|C8 A6 2.0L Turbo I4|
|F3 Q3 2.0L Turbo I4|
|MK1 Arteon 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|MK1 Atlas 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|MK2 Beetle (5C) 1.8L Turbo I4 [GEN 3]||FWD|
|MK2 Beetle (5C) 2.0L Turbo I4 [GEN 3]||FWD|
|MK2 Tiguan (5NA) 2.0L Turbo I4 [GEN 3]||FWD ||
|MK3 TT (8S) 2.0L Turbo I4|
|MK3 TTS (8S) 2.0L Turbo I4|
|MK6 Jetta (1B) 1.8L Turbo I4 [GEN 3]||FWD|
|MK7 GLI 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD|
|MK7 Golf 1.8L Turbo I4||FWD|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8L Turbo I4||FWD ||
|MK7 GTI 2.0L Turbo I4||FWD|
|MK7 R 2.0L Turbo I4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.